Quintessence Bedding by Alexandre Turpault is the epitome of sophistication and refinement. This collection of soft sateen duvet covers, sheets, shams and cases features a delicate illustration of the “Tree of Life.” The all-over pattern is printed on a pale pink background in warm neutrals and hints of gold. With its soft and muted palette, Quintessence makes a quiet and pleasing statement that will not go unnoticed.
- 100% Cotton Sateen; 300 Thread Count
- Made in Italy
- Duvet Cover and shams have “Tree of Life” pattern in front and reverses to coordinating ikat print
- Shams have a 1.2″ flange, braided piping and double flap
- Flat Sheet has piping along the top edge
- Care: Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Do Not bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry until slightly damp. Steam iron on “cotton” setting on the reverse side of the fabric