Organic Feather/Down Pillow Inserts by Coyuchi are soft, plush and offer the ultimate support and comfort while you sleep. These pillows are ideal for those who like a medium-firm pillow that still has softness but doesn’t feel too squishy. It also makes an ideal filler for standard size decorative shams.
Pillows are divided internally into three sections—the center is filled with an 80% feather/20% down mix that provides structure, while the sides are filled with pure down for cushy softness. If you like a more compressible pillow, you may prefer the instead.
- The Feather/Down Pillow is made in the USA and filled with feathers and down from an Indiana duck farm. Birds are humanely raised, feathers are carefully processed, and quality is controlled to the highest standards from start to finish. The fill is double-washed and encased in a down-proof, 100% organic cotton shell.
- Shell is made in the USA with imported 100% certified organic cotton.
- Fill: Standard (30 oz), Queen (36 oz), King (46 oz), Euro (46 oz)
- We recommend using a pillow protector to extend the life and appearance of the pillows. The pillow protector can be easily removed and washed frequently.
- Wash the pillow in an oversized machine without a center agitator, using warm water and mild detergent on the delicate cycle. In order to fully dry the down clusters and to prevent mildew from forming, thoroughly dry on low heat well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry (approximately 2–3 hours).
- In between laundering, occasionally place pillow outside in direct sun to restore freshness. Frequent fluffing will help retain loft.