Sferra Diamante. Made with Sferra Giotto Sheeting, this Fine Linens Collection is Gorgeous Heirloom Bedding. Sferra’s luxuriously sleek sateen, Giotto, is the sheeting for this lace-embellished ensemble, Diamante. A macramé lace inset is threaded through its center with a narrow satin ribbon. To add a final bit of polish and patina, the lace is stitched on either side with delicate hemstitching, making a beautifully refined and elegant bed.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Fiber: 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Fabrication: Sateen with macramé lace inset:
- Duvet Cover: U-Shape on top of bed
- Shams: 4-sides
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcases: Along cuff
- Finishing: Classic-style flanges, approximate measurements:
- Duvet Cover: No Flange
- Shams: 3.5-inches, including lace; Boudoir: 3.5-inches, including lace
- Flat Sheet and Pillowcase cuffs: 5-inches, including lace
- Hem: Duvet Cover: Knife-edge. Shams, Sheets, Cases: Hemstitch Bed Skirts: Plain
- Machine wash warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric & cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on “cotton” setting to regain luster and sheen.
There are no reviews yet.